2021 Honda Passport Reviews
If you’re shopping for a reliable Honda SUV that’s perfect for your family, the new 2021 Honda Passport reviews highlight the dependable fuel economy on Bismarck roads and spacious interior to keep up with your lifestyle. With praise from some of the auto industry’s top critics, the new Honda Passport lineup delivers everything you need for your commute and more. Read highlights from the 2021 Honda Passport reviews, and then shop for your next Honda SUV at Ryan Honda of Minot!
Honda Passport Reviews from Top Auto Critics
The Honda Passport reviews highlight the versatility this midsize SUV offers from its spacious and connected interior, to the powerful engine you’ll find under the hood which adds an extra boost to your Dickinson commute along with the Honda fuel efficiency you’ve come to expect. Take a closer look at what the critics had to say with their Honda Passport reviews below:
- Car and Driver: “Spacious, capable, and nicely equipped for the money, the Honda Passport hits its marks as a mid-size SUV. Sharing many of its mechanicals with the three-row Pilot and Ridgeline pickup, the Passport uses a familiar name from Honda’s 1990s lineup but is fully modern, with plenty of standard safety equipment and optional tech features. Its standard V6 engine is powerful, and its interior is practical and capacious.”
- Edmunds: “Midsize crossovers are defined by cargo and passenger space, and the Honda Passport has both in spades. It offers noticeably more head- and legroom in both rows compared to its smaller sibling, the Honda CR-V, and there’s a bit more cargo room as well. The 3.5L V6 produces plenty of thrust yet delivers good fuel economy, both in EPA estimates and real-world driving. Rounding out the Passport’s list of admirable attributes are plush seats and an upscale cabin design.”
- Motortrend: “Along with strong performance, the Pilot’s smaller sibling boasts a cavernous interior and a lengthy list of standard features. The 2021 Honda Passport brings even more standard features to the model.”
Standout 2021 Honda Passport Features
Critics noted in their Honda Passport reviews that this crossover continues to display Honda’s exceptional engineering, as it comes with a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that’s paired with an equally strong 9-speed automatic transmission that generates 280 hp. Dickinson drivers can choose between standard FWD or an available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD system with Intelligent Traction Management. Its fully loaded interior includes features like:
- Honda Sensing® technology
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments
- Remote Engine Start
- Smart Entry
- Push Button Start
- 20-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Fog Lights
- Dual Exhaust Finishers
- Rear Privacy Glass
You’ll also have added strength to tackle tough jobs with a standard 3,500-pound towing capacity or maximum 5,000-pound towing power, depending on which drivetrain you choose. Once you get behind the wheel, you’ll have up to 77.9 cubic feet of cargo space to store and protect your belongings.
Explore the Honda Passport in Person at Ryan Honda of Minot
After checking out the 2021 Honda Passport reviews, make your own assessment in person and test out its features. Browse our online inventory of new Honda Passport models for sale to find a trim level that suits you best, and check out our new vehicle specials for more offers on Honda crossovers and SUVs. Contact us today for more information on the Honda Passport reviews and to schedule a test drive at our Honda dealership near Devils Lake!
More From Ryan Honda of Minot
The 2021 Honda Pilot trim levels offer Minot car-buyers a bold, dynamic, and high-performance midsize SUV. From seating for up to eight passengers, available all-wheel drive, and 109 cubic feet of cargo volume, the Honda Pilot has the specs and features your family needs to take on the days to-do list and the weekends adventures….
If you’re shopping for a reliable Honda SUV that’s perfect for your family, the new 2021 Honda Passport reviews highlight the dependable fuel economy on Bismarck roads and spacious interior to keep up with your lifestyle. With praise from some of the auto industry’s top critics, the new Honda Passport lineup delivers everything you need…
The new Honda CR-V has already proven to be a great option for families, thanks to its exceptional fuel efficiency and accessibility, and the 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions continue to display how this SUV can be a great upgrade for your offer Bismarck commute. All five passengers can kick back and relax with great seating…