Does the Honda CR-V Have AWD?
If you want superior control and expertly designed performance features on Minot roads, you are most likely interested in the available AWD on all trims of the 2020 Honda CR-V. Explore the available 2020 Honda CR-V AWD models which include the CR-V LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring with Ryan Honda of Minot below.
Honda CR-V AWD Capabilities
Every Honda CR-V trim comes with the option to upgrade to Honda RealTime AWD with Intelligent Control System™. Use this proprietary feature to feel like you’re the one in charge on Bismarck and Devils Lake roads:
- As the phrase “real time” indicates, the drivetrain on your CR-V will adjust depending on how the Intelligent Control System™ senses road conditions.
- The system redistributes torque between the rear and front sections of the vehicle when turning
- In other instances – like when your car is climbing up a hill – the system will automatically give more power to the rear wheels.
Be confident that your CR-V has been tested at the Honda Performance Center to best extreme terrains and elements with its drivetrain. The AWD system makes Honda CR-V very competitive on the SUV market!
Honda CR-V AWD Safety Features
It’s not solely an advanced drivetrain system that helps you master snow, ice, or other rough conditions on Dickinson roads. Honda has installed a number of features on all Honda CR-V AWD models to keep drivers informed about their surroundings and help with quick adjustments:
- The standard Honda Sensing® suite features Adaptive Cruise Control to keep your distance from other cars, Lane Keep Assist, Collision Braking Mitigation System™ and Road Departure Mitigation System. All of these alerts help assure your ride is stable as a table!
- Upgrade just one level to the reasonably-priced EX for advanced Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor that examines and warns you about incoming vehicles in adjacent lanes using sensors in the rear bumper.
Discover Honda CR-V Honda AWD Models with Ryan Honda of Minot!
The 2020 Honda CR-V AWD models have many features that merit further research, so Ryan Honda of Minot is happy to help drivers from Minot to Bottineau with vital information like the model’s towing power for their next purchase. You can find our regular specials and even start applying for financing online today! Please contact us with any and all questions!
More From Ryan Honda of Minot
If you’re shopping for a reliable Honda SUV that’s perfect for your family, the new 2021 Honda Passport reviews highlight the dependable fuel economy on Bismarck roads and spacious interior to keep up with your lifestyle. With praise from some of the auto industry’s top critics, the new Honda Passport lineup delivers everything you need…
The new Honda CR-V has already proven to be a great option for families, thanks to its exceptional fuel efficiency and accessibility, and the 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions continue to display how this SUV can be a great upgrade for your offer Bismarck commute. All five passengers can kick back and relax with great seating…
Most of our Minot customers know the Honda CR-V is one slick-looking, sporty crossover. But did you know this small SUV is capable of towing small loads? That’s especially true when you add the Honda CR-V towing package, which includes the reliable Honda CR-V tow hitch. But how much can a Honda CR-V tow, in…